In order to get the most out of our support forums and make your support experience better, we’d like to advise you to read through the support policy on this page.
We provide support in English language only. If you are not a native English speaker, it is you own responsibility to make sure that your request for support is well written in decent English and doesn’t leave our support staff guessing.
Our support staff leaves at its own discretion its right not to reply to poorly written requests or requests obviously written via machine translation tools.
Supporting XLTHEME customers with valid paid product subscriptions will always have priority over supporting XLTHEME end users of our free products.
We don’t have exact support hours, generally we will provide feedback on any support queries within 24 hours (Monday to Friday). But note, that depending on the issue complexity and our workload it can take up to 36 – 48 hours.
What we support includes
- Any WordPress compatibility error arising from a fresh product install.
- Help with functionality of our products, which is not specified in our documentation.
- Issues with a XLTHEME template/theme setup.
- Issues relating to a broken XLTHEME product functionality.
- Functionality of XLTHEME products which does not work as advertised in the product’s description.
What our support service doesn’t cover
- If your web server doesn’t meet the minimum requirement of WordPress or have failed to update its PHP and/or MySQL versions.
- If you are unable to provide us with your offending web-site URL address and access to its WordPress back end.
- Any broken styling as a result of template/theme customization.
- Troubleshooting issues occurring in versions of Internet Explorer older than version 8.
It is our commitment to fix all template/theme bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. During our general support hours, we can fix bugs within 24 – 48 hours. We will also try provide a solution via the forum for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core theme package.